- Shore Power
- Fresh Water
- Overnight visitor berths
- Annual, seasonal, short term berths
- Waste Disposal, Recycling of Plastic, Glass, Cardboard, Oil & Filters, Please contact the Marina office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan”
- Car Parking.
- Petrol and Diesel at forecourt adjacent to marina.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slip way permits costs €100 annually (Jan to Jan) or €25 daily at Kilmore Quay, Wexford & Courtown). To pay your slip fee please ring Kilmore Quay Harbour office 053 9129955, 087 357 0271 – 087 9001037 – 086 3889652. Please ring in advance to allow for setup procedure.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford.
- To get access to the Wexford & Courtown slip barriers, ring the Harbour office on the numbers above. On payment, your mobile phone number will be added to the system by staff. When you then ring the relative barrier 087 375 5571 for Wexford or 085 241 8919 for Courtown (numbers are posted on signs at barrier locations) the barrier will open. No phone charges apply to use the system.
- You will be posted out a receipt, and two slip permit stickers. Put one sticker on your boat and one on the window of your car.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page. www.wexfordharbour.com
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford & Courtown Slip is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.
Transport to and from New Ross
Bus – www.buseireann.ie Bus stop at the Quays New Ross (3 minutes from Marina).
Train – Nearest Stations Wexford (36km), Waterford (23km) www.irishrail.ie
Telephone : +353 86 3889652
Email : email@example.com