- Shore Power
- Fresh Water
- Overnight visitor berths
- Annual, seasonal, short term berths
- Waste Disposal, Recycling of Plastic, Glass, Cardboard, Oil & Filters, Please contact the Marina office for further information on Wexford County Councils Waste Management Plan”
- Car Parking.
- Petrol and Diesel at forecourt adjacent to marina.
Waste Reception & Handling Plan
For information on Waste disposal at New Ross Marina and other Piers & Harbours under the control of Wexford County Council including the port of New Ross, please consult the link below.
Slips in County Wexford
- Slipway permits costs €100 annually (January to January) or €25 daily for combined use at (Kilmore Quay, Wexford, Courtown & Cahore). Slip Permits are only available on-line at www.kilmorequaymarina.com www.wexfordharbour.com or www.newrossmarina.com click on the Slipway Permit link on the top right-hand side of webpage and follow instructions, Please purchase in advance to allow for the setup procedure.
- The fee covers the upkeep and maintenance of all the slips in Co Wexford.
- To get access the Wexford, Courtown & Cahore slipway barriers, Once a Slipway Permit is obtained your details will be entered on to the barrier systems, then when you then ring the relative barrier 087 7379689 for Wexford or 085 241 8919 for Courtown & 087 945 0462 for Cahore (numbers are posted on signs at barrier locations) the barrier will open. No phone charges apply to use the system.
- Please retain a copy of your Receipt on you mobile device or print a copy for displaying the window of your car, if using Kilmore Quay slipway.
For those using the Wexford slip check out our Nav App on the Home page. www.wexfordharbour.com
The out of office emergency contact number for the barrier at Wexford, Courtown & Cahore Slipways is 087 2551864 this number is only to be used in an emergency where someone is locked inside the barrier.
Transport to and from New Ross
Bus – www.buseireann.ie Bus stop at the Quays New Ross (3 minutes from Marina).
Train – Nearest Stations Wexford (36km), Waterford (23km) www.irishrail.ie
Telephone : +353 87 9083456
Email : email@example.com